The Construction Cleaning Specialists in Glendale
Providing expert construction clean-up services at any stage of the building process, Clean Palace Housekeeping provides services both residential renovation clean-up operations and post-construction maintenance for contractors in the Glendale region.
Construction Clean-Up: Not Just Another Janitorial Service
Clean Palace Housekeeping post-construction cleaning is not about ordinary dusting and mopping. Our experienced and skilled cleaning team routinely handles large loads of debris along with both the typical and unexpected cleaning requirements of busy building contractors. Experts at removing adhesives, ecologically responsible trash disposal, and the removal of heavy dust from every surface, corner and crevice, we pride ourselves on the reliable services we offer in Glendale.
Flexible Post Construction Clean-Up
Whether requirements include continuous on-site cleaning services throughout the building process, or cleaning up only when a project is complete, Clean Palace Housekeeping crews are extremely competent at getting the interior and exterior of a newly built structure cleaned up, on schedule. Flexibility, initiative and qualified know-how are the hallmarks of our success. We strive to consistently meet the demands of building firms in Glendale.
Construction cleaning checklist
- Clean walls (dust, smudges, scuffmarks, dirt)
- Clean trim, baseboards, and doors and frames
- Remove paint, mud, and debris from all surfaces
- Exterior cleaning / Landscaping / Concrete
- Ventilation systems cleaning / Heating and cooling / Fans
- Dust ceilings
- Dust handrails, mantels, and all woodwork and cabinetry
- Cabinets, closets, drawers and shelves – inside and out cleaning
- Clean exterior and interior brick and stone masonry
- Floor cleaning
- Light fixtures / electrical switches / outlets
- Construction site cleaning according to requirements
- Trash disposal
Choose the construction cleaning experts who understand your requirements. Free estimates and reasonable rates.
Call (818) 802-5928 to find out more.